Joanna Tuynman (The Netherlands, originally from Wales) has finished her Bachelor degree in Physiotherapy in 2011 and currently works in a private practice in Tholen. On top of that, she is currently finishing her Masters degree in Rehabilitation Science and Physiotherapy at the University of Brussels. After that she plans to obtain Masters degrees in Manual therapy and Sports Physiotherapy. Working and studying takes up a lot of her time, but when she does have time, she loves to travel the world and discover new places. During the week she loves to go running or spend time in the kitchen, cooking.
Published on 11 May 2017
Treatment for adolescents with chronic pain and fatigueRead more Treatment for adolescents with chronic pain and fatigue
Published on 25 April 2017
Dry needling in greater trocherantic pain syndromeRead more Dry needling in greater trocherantic pain syndrome
Published on 22 March 2017
Rehabilitation of patellar tendinopathy in athletesRead more Rehabilitation of patellar tendinopathy in athletes
Published on 11 April 2017
Examining the lumbar and hip region in patients with LBPRead more Examining the lumbar and hip region in patients with LBP
Published on 27 February 2017
Prevalence of Pronator Teres Syndrome in patients with CTS.Read more Prevalence of Pronator Teres Syndrome in patients with CTS.
- Tendon degeneration and stages of rotator cuff disease
- Dry needling or manual pressure in myofascial pain?
- Pre-surgical predictors of TKR post surgical pain.
- Effects of fatigue on hip joint control in runners with ITBS
- Cervicothoracic manual therapy: effective in shoulder pain?
- Preventing hamstring injuries in football players
- Fat infiltration of the multifidus in whiplash?
- Posterior interosseous neuropathy
- Pathofysiology associated with a frozen shoulder
- Should we be running barefoot instead of wearing shoes?
- A newly discovered muscle in the quadriceps femoris?
- Fibre typing of the back muscles
- Hamstring tendinopathy and rehabilitation
- The Temporomandibular joint: pain management and treatment
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome and exercises
- Manual therapy for cervicogenic dizziness
- Eccentric or concentric exercises for tendinopathy?
- Treatment of cervical radiculopathy
- Treatment of osteoarthritic knee pain
- Physiotherapy and pain education, how important is it?
- Prevention of groin injuries in sports
- Treatment of patients with cervicogenic headache
- Physiotherapy management of Lateral epicondylalgia (LE)
- What happens in the vertebral body during lifting?
- Clinical tests for lumbar instability in low back pain
- Hamstring injuries: prevention and treatment
- Rotator Cuff Tendinopathy, diagnosis and management
- Cervical arterial dissection: an overview and implications
- Graded activity in patients with chronic low back pain
- A new clinical test to differentiate lumbopelvic control
- The Flexion-Rotation Test performed actively and passively
- Influence of step rate and quadriceps load distribution
- M-mode ultrasound imaging of the hip abductors
- The role of sensitization in musculoskeletal shoulder pain
- Dry needling as an intervention for low back pain
- Risk factors for medial tibial stress syndrome